Thank God for the tassels and pom-pom trends this summer! They add so much playfulness to the overall look. I featured a tassel & pom-pom outfit in my previous post. Now, I realize having tassels and pom-pom’s as the main part of the outfit may not be for everyone. But a more subtle but still a great way to add these trends to your look is through jewelry. And personally, I can never say no to fun jewelry!
The ones I’m wearing in this post are from Club Monaco. The pom-pom earrings were first introduced by Rebecca de Ravenel as “Les Bonbons” earrings and I think it’s safe to say that they’re here to stay for a while. They are so fun and chic!
Both tassel and bonbon earrings are great statement pieces! Here is a round-up of some of my faves (and more affordable than Les Bonbons)! Enjoy, loves!
- Stone Tassel Earring – Sole Society
2. Crispin Drops – Baublebar
3. Mia Hoop Earring – Shashi
4. Solid Tassel Earring – MISA Los Angeles
5. Rosalita Tassel Earring – Baublebar
6. Leni Tassel Earring – Shashi
7. Astrid Knotted Tassel Earring – Vanessa Mooney
8. Tilda Earring – Shashi