for the IT girl
Hi loves!! It’s been a minute. Sorry, I’ve been MIA for a while. I had some technical difficulties but I’m back! And it’s so crazy how fast the holidays have crept up on us. I cannot believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away!!
How’s your Christmas shopping coming along by the way? If you’re like most people, you probably haven’t even started and/or racking your brain as to what to get your loved ones. Not to worry! This week and next I’ll be sharing a number of gift guides to help you with your gift ideas.
The first guide of this series is for the IT girl in your life because let’s face it…would any of us be where we are without our girls? Your BFF, your ride or die, your day one or whatever you want to call her, we all have that girl in our lives. Chances are, you’ve known her for a while and probably have gotten a number of gifts for her in the past whether for Christmas or birthday, so I’ve included a wide variety of items. Happy gifting!
- Foxy Originals – Hoopla Earrings
- Victoria’s Secret – Satin Ruffle Shorts
- Brixton – Ashland Cap
- Leah Alexandra – Halo Circle Necklace
- Tularosa – Gramercy Dress
- Gucci – Marmont Card Case
- Aritzia – Goulaine Sweater
- Banana Republic – Faux Fur Pull-Through Scarf
- Kate Spade – Bow Gloves
- Steve Madden – Cinclair Boots
- Voluspa – Pedestal Candle Set